Friday, September 21, 2007

Greetings from Sue Ady

Hello to All!

I am double checking my list of E-mails to make sure they are all correct for all who would like to receive my daily E-mails on our cross country trip.   Please if you do not want to receive these E-mails just let me know and I'll be so happy to take your name off the list. 

Ben  and I plan to leave on September 7th in the afternoon.  We took  the trailer for a four day trial run this past week -- hoping to learn about and fix any snags with the trailer or truck before we leave on our big adventure.  We did in fact find a few small snags and are in the process of working them out just now.  It is going to be interesting to  fix tasty  and nutritious meals in such a tiny tiny kitchen area. 

Hope you all are well. 

God bless, Sue

No comments: