Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Ben and Sue Day 30

Before I get started with my journal entry for day 30, I wanted to let everyone know that if you miss any of these E-mails you can re-read them on a blog Benjamin set up for us:  benandsuesroadtrip@blogspot.com

Day 30, Satruday, October 6, 2007

Boy oh boy am I tired tonight!  We stayed at Marianne and Jeff's home last evening, woke up this morning and set out for Baltimore once  again.  Over and over and over I am so happy, so thankful for Jeff and Marianne's hospitality and awesome fellowship.  I am beginning on this trip to realize or perhaps to realize once again how absolutely valuable, dear, precious friends are.  My prayer is that I would be able to offer as much hospitality, fellowship and kindness as has been showered on Ben and me during this entire trip.

. . .Pretty much the whole day was taken up with driving -- a little easier without the  trailer.  One friend sent me an E-mail and asked if I would tell about the weather and I'd be happy to do so but it would be rather boring I'm afraid:  warm and sunny, warm and sunny, and warm and sunny once again.  Every single day except one the temperature has been between 70 - 85 degrees - sky has been clear -- actually sometimes cloudy but not dark or grey clouds but rather those huge puffy cumulous clouds that are fun to look at and pretend they are different shapes.

. . .So. . .we returned to Sara's in  the late afternoon and Saara and Fred wanted to know all about our trip so we all talked for a long while.  Then Ben was able to fix Sara's dryer that has been broken for quite a while.

zzzzz......  

No comments: